Pages

Jun 11, 2015

Book Deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes there are a lot of exclamation marks in the title and you would need a whole lot more to even come close to how thrilled I am that my amazing agent Judy has brokered a deal with Riverdale Avenue Books' Dagger imprint for three Nikki Doyle titles. We signed on the dotted line this week.

Way back when I was thinking of self pubbing, I got a Kirkus review done, bearing in mind that this was for a (allegedly) finished ms and we cut some storylines before arriving at a final final draft (like the graveside scene and the bad blood angle) it gives a pretty good flavour of Rollover.

For all the up to date news on publication, including dates, readings and all things Rollover head on over to FaceBook and  'friend' me or leave a comment with your email address and I will start compiling a mailing list (purely book related)

Here is the link to the Kirkus review if you want to check out my review on their site.









No comments: