Pages

Apr 13, 2010

I play Russian Roulette with Gmail

Still reading Mr Peanut while sending out submissions. Got a request for a partial out of this morning's batch and that leads me to a question. Does anyone else have trouble with Gmail? Most of the time it behaves but (and this is huge,) on one of the queries it scrunched up the paragraphs and stripped out most of the punctuation reducing my carefully edited query to something akin to the scribblings of a two year old. So is anyone else playing russian roulette with their gmail or is it just me?

I have the new Tana French arc, The Faithful Place. I'm dying to read it, but have to blurb two others first. Oh and I have to re-read Septimus and the Danedyke Mystery. It's old, may even be out of print. We were discussing books we couldn't put down while I was visiting England and this one looms large in the printout of my library habits. Thing is I can't remember reading it so I want to know if this book has stood the test of time of course first I have to get a hold of a copy.

No comments: