Pages

Feb 29, 2012

Leap Day Post

Haven't blogged for a while because 'Rollover' has kind of taken on a life of it's own. People are talking about it like it's already been published. I  had an e-mail from one of my ace tighteners in which she told me that she was going to read 10 pages before bed just to get a feel for it - and ended up reading the whole thing (first thirty pages).

If you haven't read Neil Gaiman's American Gods I would highly recommend it. We are doing this for bookclub and I got the chance to listen to an interview he did just after the book was published. He talked about ideas and characters coming to life in your head and I can relate, after all if the characters aren't alive to you how can you convince readers that they are worth investing in?

Anyway here are a bunch of new titles coming in March.

No comments: