Pages

May 24, 2009

2 x Lovejoy

I managed to bring a couple of Jonathan Gash books back with me from England "Grail Tree" and "Sleepers of Erin" My copy of the "The Judas Pair" has vanished - not sure how to track that down. Currently reading Shadow of the Wind for bookgroup - although now we're skipping that one and going straight to Elegance of the Hedgehog which I haven't even started yet.

This weeks mistake I saw an arc by Andy Mc and grabbed it thinking Andy McNabb - ex SAS Bravo Two Zero etc always good for a cracking story but when I got it home it's by Andy Mc-Dermott. I read the first 50 pages yesterday without any problem. "The Hunt for Atlantis" is in the same vein as Matt Reilly's Jack West series, we've already had two murders, one attempted, a car chase and a reclusive billionaire searching for the lost city etc - so far so good.

No comments: