Pages

May 14, 2010

If you can keep your head while all around are losing theirs and blaming it on you...

Finished Running Dark, pulls faster towards the end, very topical with the Somali pirates angle, coming in July. Boom by Mark Haddon is middle reader about a couple of little English kids who discover two of their teachers are well - a little odd. Beautiful Malice by Rebecca Richards and The Glass Room by Mawer I'm in the middle of right now. The reason for all this doubling up? I have - as usual - bitten off far more than I can chew. I'm working on a short story for the Waterstones competition and since signing up to Authonomy I've put two books on my official shelf - both incomplete and I'm getting ready to upload my first one to the site next week - it's a good way to get feedback from complete strangers. Oh yeah and the mystery menu I've been working on - see 'Linking Series Together post from Feb' is now in its second draft so that has to be edited. Still better busy than bored.

No comments: