Pages

Dec 19, 2013

Best Books of 2013

These are my top 10 but please don't take the  order as one to ten, they're all good for different reasons

S by JJ Abrams and Doug Dorst
Mortal Bonds by Michael Sears
Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Loyalty by Ingrid Thoft
Night Film by Marisha Pessl
A Dangerous Fiction by Barbara Rogan
Norwegian by Night by Derek Miller
Wild Beasts of Wuhan by Ian Hamilton
Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg (NF)
Ghost Man by Roger Hobbs

Book 3 needed some major rewrites and I only realised how badly I'd neglected the blog when one of my regulars told me he thought I'd packed it in.  There are some cracking titles for next year and I will be reviewing the first batch of those in  January. For now, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

No comments: