Pages

Feb 11, 2008

More writing than reading

Finished arc of the 'The Killer's Wife' it didn't really grab me. I'm halfway through Eat, Pray, Love and so far her sense of humour is carrying me through the preachy bits. Plus the fact that I've just started doing the type of yoga she's talking about and although it's doing something I'm not quite sure what:-) Crystal Skull by Manda Scott was good, I seem to be on a history kick at the moment or maybe that should be a past/present kick. The ending was OK but I felt she built up one particular character to be the bad guy and then switched teams on us at the end. I liked her characters though and the emotion between Stella and Kit was nicely played as was Owen and Fernandez's friendship.

I'm written a few stories this week - all short - none of them short enough to fit on the back of a postcard. This was the exercise we didn't do at the last meeting. Going to try Lyns' suggestion of creating a brochure for the LWPP and when we go back to Europe in March I'm taking my camera to get as many pics of the village as possible.

No comments: