Pages

Feb 18, 2008

Spellman Files in paperback

One of my favourite books of last year is now out in paper. The Spellman Files is about this family of dysfunctional private eyes, told through the eyes of eldest daughter Izzy. Izzy, reformed bad girl, still lives at home is obsessed with the 60's TV show Get Smart and collects exes like some people collect stamps. When parental prying goes way over the line Izzy threatens to leave the Spellman family business for good. To stop her Mum gives her an unsolvable cold case. Will Izzy solve it? Read the book and find out.

Word counts - we've been talking about this for a while but Eva finally flat out said that she's going to e-mail us her word count every day just so that she knows that she has to report it. I think it's a great idea so at the end of each post I'm going to put my word count for the day even if - as today - it's zero. Hey it was 206 yesterday! Today I have a ton of housework to do, ugh! Also while we're talking about writing I had a complete blep on Friday and realized that this simple past lark isn't working. So Friday I re-edited it all back to the present tense. God it reads so much better like that:-)

No comments: