Pages

Aug 23, 2008

Canada, How to mess up on Trax and Who's Reading this Blog

Last week I realised a childhood dream to visit Canada and it didn't disappoint. I could go on and on about how lovely it was or I could just put a link up to the photos of the trip (click the title for this blog entry and it'll take you straight to them). The one of Victoria harbour at night will be my new screensaver shortly. Anyway it was back to work yesterday - in the morning and then my usual afternoon shift at TKE.
Funny story - I came back on Trax but I got the wrong one and ended up at the U. I got off at the Stadium onto 1300E and started to walk along it. Note to self 1300E is a long road when you're on foot, had to be rescued by hubbie. The moral of this story is never get on Trax without looking at the destination board!
I've got a copy of 'The Guernsey Potato Peel Pie Society' to read this weekend and the John Darnton book 'Black and White and Dead all Over' came out this week so I'll post my review of that next.
Interesting point I've set up Google Analytics on my blog - because I wasn't sure if anyone (apart from family and friends) was reading it. The good news, people are and more than I thought but the thing that floored me was where they're coming from. Not just the US and the UK (thanks Mum!) but from as far afield as Norway, Poland, Australia and South Africa. So thanks for reading!

No comments: