Pages

Dec 9, 2008

New books this week

New for me anyway.

Currently I'm reading the arc of the PD James The Private Patient - it's good so far and Dalgleish hasn't even come on the scene yet. Still working my way through the 2 Cara Blacks that Wendy lent me and I've finally got my copy of The Good Thief's Guide to Amsterdam by Chris Ewan. Christmas is trying to take over my life I'm being invited to all sorts of things some with Chris some without I haven't even got the deccies up properly yet and we've got the parents arriving a fortnight Saturday at least the snow yesterday made it seem a bit more Christmassy (yes I know that's not really a word!) In between all this and a ton of extra shifts at TKE I'm trying to work out a Plot Map for my book and making a few adjustments to version 3.5.

No comments: