Pages

Jan 30, 2009

Visiting Booksellers

What a lovely bunch! We had quite a few coming through yesterday and all of them were so nice.

Going to be a busy weekend there's the TW reunion tour Saturday morning - hopefully we can get the group back on track and start having meetings again. Sunday is writing with Donna so taking a page from our blogs The Rose and Cactus society! Also because its good to learn something new I'm adding Brazilian Dancing and Hoop Dancing to my day not just because they are fun to learn but I find that I'm much more creative after that kind of workout and don't laugh - no please don't - I was having a problem with ending a conversation between two characters - for months it's just had 'finish this' in caps at the end of it. I was thinking about it just before I went to sleep and with my brain in that loosened state the words I needed just jumped into my head and they stayed there until I got them down on the page the next day. Yay!

No comments: