Pages

Feb 3, 2009

busy busy

At work yesterday picked up two of those arcs I asked for - although they weren't in my box just sort of lying around. Silent Man and Scavenger's Manifesto. I also bought Murder in the Museum of Man by Alfred Alcorn - not Acorn!! Tomorrow I'll be working on T'ball it's that or start a completely new project. Until I hear back from Jennifer I don't want to do any more to draft 3.5.

Sad to report that our writing group has pretty much bitten the dust. We're all doing our own things and although it was so great to see everyone again we didn't attempt to nail down a meeting date. The Rose and Cactus society however is up and running. We spent Sunday morning pounding keyboards at Diva's. They've opened up the green dome and even though there is a sign on the table at the far end people didn't read it or didn't really understand what it meant. I do that's why I didn't sit there, it's like the whispering gallery of St Paul's Cathedral in London. Every word clear as crystal from that table right into my ear!

No comments: