Pages

Apr 6, 2009

Red Squad

Red Squad is by E.M. Broner and comes out in May so there'll be a full review then but I enjoyed it. Thanks for all the advice/names/websites I should check out and several to avoid. Also for the solicited and unsolicited comments both verbal and e-mailed on the subject of agents or the lack of them.

We had our monthly movie night yesterday - Sunshine Cleaning - a drama/comedy I refuse to use that weird contraction. In the discussion afterwards - which had nothing to do with the film we talked a lot about Ireland. I have promised to read 'Troubles'by JG Farrell, 'Shadow of the Wind' by Ruiz Zafon - that's because I still haven't and 'Death in the Garden' by Elizabeth Ironside - which sounds really good. I also have another TV tie-in - Burn Notice - that I was saving for our trip this weekend but we won't be poolside so I won't be reading.

No comments: