Pages

Dec 17, 2010

Deck The Halls

Just finished and blurbed The Priest, it's by a new author Gerard O'Donovan and if you like Tana French you're going to love O'Donovan.  Out in March full review then.  I am currently trying to get finished before Christmas,


Redbreast by Jo Nesbo, which is cracking so far and I don't see it letting up.

The Trigger Episode by Tom Straw, this guy wrote both Nikki Heat books and although I'm only a couple of chapters in I'm enjoying it.

Finally
Secrets of People Who Don't Get Sick, an impulse buy, the blurb intrigued me. 25 cures people swear by. These provide measurable health benefits and can be backed up by scientific studies.

I'm also about to tempt fate by writing the blurb for the back of my book jacket and the acknowledgements for the inside page.

As this is the last post of 2010 I'd like to thank all of you for your comments, tips and store based discussions.   We'll  have more in 2011.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: