Pages

Apr 17, 2012

Did it finally happen?

Did I finally fall out of love with Scandinavian mysteries? The last one I was assigned I fell on with the usual gusto but. . .I couldn't get into it. Things kept pulling me out of the story and yesterday afternoon I admitted defeat and put it down. Don't get me wrong, anything by Adler-Olssen, Nesbo, Kepler, Holt, Lackberg I will still happily read but this one left me-pardon the pun-cold.

On the plus side, I'm reading a nf book about the science of sleep, which is funny and informative in equal measure. I'm also playing catch-up reading Einstein's Dreams by Alan Lightman, I loved Mr G so I'm going backwards as the title suggests this is about Einstein and his theories of time. Also on the time theme, Chicks Dig Timelords which is a series of essays by women who are fans of Doctor Who (note to self find out what squee is)

No comments: