Pages

May 30, 2011

Thougts on the Keeper of Lost Causes

Stieg Larsson opened the floodgates for Scandinavian Crime - Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen is a rollercoaster ride and I look forward to many more cases for Denmark's Department Q.  Published in August, I'll post a full review then.

In writing news book #3 has suffered a set-back.  On re-reading, the beginning jerks around like a ruddy puppet. I've had to bin it and start again.

Also entered 'Rollover' into the Luke Mead Bursary last week.  Luke was in his mid thirties when he died and his family along with Legend press have set up a bursary in his name to help struggling writers with their careers.  White Summer -his first novel - isn't readily available over here but abe has some copies so I'll be able to get hold of one soon.


Now back to the books.  Next is Spycatcher by Matthew Dunn - I've been dying to read this.

No comments: