Pages

Aug 13, 2009

This working for a living is playing havoc with everything else!

In life we must have balance - I'm not sure which philosopher said that but at the moment my balance is out of whack. When even your horoscope says you've taken on too much well it's enough to make you drop your coffee in your lap (and I don't recommend it - it was iced and iced coffee on cream trousers not a good look!)

Posts might be a little slim for the next four weeks, but I will still be reading when I get the chance. Have to read Hunger Games for Club J by Sunday and there's another arc in my box Rizzo's War. Also the Lev Grossman book The Magicians - I managed to sneak the first chapter last night - think a Harry Potter style academy for magic in upstate New York with nods to Rowling, CS Lewis's Narnia etc. Managed to cram a bit of writing in yesterday as well. I know have a clear timeline for the second book, one that makes sense plot wise.

No comments: