Pages

Sep 23, 2009

Research teaches you the weirdest things (part 3)

So Tball is rolling along nicely but I wanted some factual reports on a particular substance because while it sounded tailor made to my plot it had 'Urban Legend' written all over it. Most of the reports seem to be coming from Colombia and there are sites that let you read the local papers - all over the world. So off I go to 'paperboy.com' and load a bunch of Colombian online newspapers.

The first thing that happens is my system slows down, way down. My babel fish translator seems to have hopped off my computer and google translator is having a really hard time. I killed all the tasks I had running, rebooted and then ran virus and adaware scans. In the 10 minutes I was in virtual Colombia my computer picked up 14 dataminers and 1 keylogger. I'm having coffee with a friend this morning over at 'the evil giant' so I will make full use of their medical dictionaries and see if this stuff really exists.

Virtual Colombia - bad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Virtual Colombia is good.
http://www.virtualamericas.net/colombia/