Pages

Jan 23, 2021

What's with the coffee cup?

Yes, the one to your right. I've set up an account on Buy Me A Coffee but not for the reasons you'd think.

I've seen friends who've dabbled with Patreon and frankly it looked like too much hard work. I'm hoping to build a small community of writers, friends and fans of the Nikki Doyle / Mary Mac books that doesn't just exist on FaceBook. Also BMC lets me set up things like zoom events and offer little extras like one to one chats. I'm used to doing those for online book groups. The main thing I like is that people can come, hang out, look at the BMC page and then they can choose to support me or not.

More book reviews coming soon (I've read more in the last month that I did in the last six of 2020, and oh boy are there some good books coming this year!)

No comments: